Serenity & Renewal
A retreat designed for your body, mind & soul
A respite from daily life set in the idyllic beachfront destination
Reset through relaxation and leave with a profound sense of rejuvenation after a 5-day retreat set in Miami Beach. Our unique approach to health & wellness provides you a distinctive combination of holistic experiences that allow you to disconnect from your daily routine and hit reset.
This retreat is designed to be customized around your needs and journey you’re seeking, supporting physical and mental wellbeing at every turn. Wellness your way is the principle in mind and we are here to help you along the way.
5 days / 4 nights
This Wellness Retreat Includes
- Spacious accommodations for 4-nights in a one-bedroom or two-bedroom luxury apartment
- 50-minute Facial*
- 50-minute Massage Therapy
- 50-minute Body Treatment
- 50-minute Personal Training session
- A choice of 4 Touchless Wellness Experiences
- Daily Retreat Breakfast
- Daily Retreat Lunch
- Additional $200 Food & Beverage credit
- Unlimited access to 10,000 sq.ft. Technogym Fitness Center with panoramic ocean views
- Daily Morning Yoga (in person or in suite) and Evening Meditation
- Access to an additional 65+ group weekly fitness classes
- Access to the Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuit, one of the country’s most expansive hydrotherapy experiences
- Access to Wellness Lectures by a variety of wellness and medical experts
Summer season starting at $899+ per night for one person or $1,200+ per night for two people, subject to availability and season rates.
*Excludes the Thermafacial treatment.
Serenity & Renewal
Your wellness journey begins here.
- Settle into beautiful Miami and take advantage of all Carillon has to offer.
- Meet with a Wellness Concierge for a resort tour to know your way around (optional).
- Begin your day with a sunrise salutation and join a morning yoga class on the beach
- Refuel at The Strand with your daily breakfast selection
- Relax and soak in one of the country’s largest Thermal Hydrotherapy Circut. To help stimulate circulation, bring relief from pain, decrease stress and rejuvenate your body at The Spa.
- Start your day with a morning meditation or yoga to calm the mind and spirit.
- Refuel with a fresh breakfast at The Corner Store, serving fresh juices and smoothies along with small bites, coffee and pastries.
- We recommend a second dose of relaxation in the Thermal Hydrotherapy Circut. To help stimulate circulation, bring relief from pain, decrease stress and rejuvenate your body at The Spa.
- Refuel with Breakfast
- 60-minute Personal Training
- Post work out, soothe those sore musc Thermal Hydrotherapy Circut. To help stimulate circulation, bring relief from pain, decrease stress and rejuvenate your body at The Spa.
- Nourish your body with an oceanside dinner at The Strand, our signature restaurant serving fresh and ingredient-driven cuisine.
Relax & Recover
- Immerse yourself in the Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuit and move between hot and cold areas to warm, cleanse, and relax prior to a spa treatment or following exercise.
- Take your movement into recovery mode with an Aqua, Roll & Release, or Stretch Classes to wind down from a workout.
- Discover the Prism Light Pod, the industry’s most-advanced, 360-degree whole-body red-light therapy system that enhances natural wellness and speeds aesthetics & performance recovery 4-10 times. Alternatively, try the Halotherapy Infrared Sauna known as the breathe and detox suite as it’s a natural and effective solution for respiratory health and hygiene. Anti-viral, bacterial, fungal, inflammatory, stress combating & supports immune health.
Things To Know
Health retreats must be booked 14 days prior to arrival and are subject to availability and black-out dates. Final retreat price is contingent on stay dates.
Group fitness classes mentioned above are recommendations but guests are open to choose what you’d like to include in your personalized retreat. Class schedules change weekly and some classes may not be available the days of your stay. All treatments, services and appointments are encouraged to be scheduled prior to your stay in order to provide you with a finalized itinerary and confirm availability.