Health Advisory Notice
COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, you voluntarily assume all related risks to exposure to COVID-19.
Our Commitment To Your Well-Being
As a premier wellness destination, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to ensure the health and safety of our Carillon community.
By implementing the highest safety standards through the enhanced protocols and innovative technologies below, we aim to create a safe and comfortable environment for your peace of mind, while following the recommendations of the City and County guidelines:
- Updated on July 27, 2021 as per the latest CDC recommendations: All guests, residents and team members who are fully vaccinated, partially or non-vaccinated are to wear a mask in all public indoor settings.
- Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED with Forbes Travel Guide: Hotels earn their badge by completing – and maintaining – verification on more than 360 global health security standards. The comprehensive assessment covers: health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, masks and PPE, ventilation, management accountability, health safety communication with guests and employees. Health security verification gives you the peace of mind that each hotel is committed to expert-validated best practices for your safety and comfort.
- Changes to layouts to practice social distancing in areas such as pools, restaurants, the fitness center, the spa and beach. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- All public areas are being deep cleaned daily and disinfected frequently throughout the day, including sanitization of each luxury apartment using a CDC recommended agent that removes unwanted pathogens from every targeted surface. To view more on the preparation and safety measures of each luxury apartment, click here.
- Setting a new standard of hygiene in hospitality as the first resort in the world to adopt SilvaClean®, an antimicrobial fabric and textile care solution from Applied Silver.
- Usage of a revolutionary air and surface purification technology from ActivePure Technology, originally developed by NASA and proven to kill pathogens and contaminants.
- Discover one of the country’s most expansive Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuits with a private men’s and women’s hot and cold experiences. For your protection and the safety of the community, you are required to wear a face mask regardless of vaccination status. There will be a limit of 20 persons max. permitted at one time. We ask that you limit your use to a maximum time of 90 minutes.
- Temperature checks for guests and our team at arrival.
- Valet safety and sanitizing efforts for keys and vehicles
- In-room device for contactless guest services
- Nightly turndown service has been paused to minimize contact however day-time housekeeping services are still available.
Carillon Miami has been and will always continue to be your wellness sanctuary nestled in the north shores of Miami Beach. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Wellness Stay Specialist at 866-800-3858 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you soon allowing you and your loved ones to disconnect and enjoy an oceanfront retreat with a sense of calm and comfort.