Health Advisory Notice
COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, you voluntarily assume all related risks to exposure to COVID-19.
Our Commitment To Your Well-Being
As a premier wellness destination, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to ensure the health and safety of our Carillon community. Our team here has thoughtfully taken several measures to prepare for your arrival by implementing enhanced sanitization protocols and safety procedures at the resort and spa following all government guidelines.
For the health and safety of everyone, here are some of the measures that we have in place, while following the recommendations of the City and County guidelines:
- Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED with Forbes Travel Guide: Hotels earn their badge by completing – and maintaining – verification on more than 360 global health security standards. The comprehensive assessment covers: health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, masks and PPE, ventilation, management accountability, health safety communication with guests and employees. Health security verification gives you the peace of mind that each hotel is committed to expert-validated best practices for your safety and comfort.
- Changes to layouts to practice social distancing in areas such as pools, restaurants, the fitness center, the spa and beach. Please practice social distancing at all times. We ask you and your traveling party to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from our team members and other guests.
- All public areas are being deep cleaned daily and disinfected frequently throughout the day, including sanitization of each luxury apartment using a CDC recommended agent that removes unwanted pathogens from every targeted surface. To view more on the preparation and safety measures of each luxury apartment, click here.
- Setting a new standard of hygiene in hospitality as the first resort in the world to adopt SilvaClean®, an antimicrobial fabric and textile care solution from Applied Silver.
- Upon your arrival, you will be guided by signage displayed in all public areas to provide guidance on social distancing and safety. Please acknowledge and respect all safety measures that have been set in place to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Temperature checks for guests and our team at arrival.
- Masks will be required to enter the property and must be worn in all public spaces.
- Arrivals and departures will be spaced out to allow for individualized guest check-in and check-out. The process will be expedited for minimal contact with a digital check-in experience and usage of a UV-C sanitizer to disinfect any items such as personal IDs that are used during the check-in process. Our Guest Services team may also be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are readily available and frequent handwashing with soap and water is requested for all team members and guests.
- Valet safety and sanitizing efforts for keys and vehicles
- In-room device for contactless guest services
- Nightly turndown service has been paused to minimize contact however daily housekeeping services are still available.
- Flexible cancelation policy. We understand things can change so now you can book stress-free as we allow changes to be made up to 72 hours before arrival.
Carillon Miami has been and will always continue to be your wellness sanctuary nestled in the north shores of Miami Beach. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Wellness Stay Specialists at 866-800-3858 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you soon allowing you and your loved ones to disconnect and enjoy an oceanfront retreat with a sense of calm, comfort and peace of mind.