Carillon Miami Wellness Resort takes pride in fostering an environment dedicated to your complete rejuvenation and serenity. With our carefully crafted resort policies, we strive to provide a seamless experience for all guests, prioritizing your comfort, privacy, and overall well-being.
Resort Fee Includes
- Access to the largest spa and wellness facility on the eastern seaboard
- Daily access to one of the country’s most expansive Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuits
- Unlimited access to a 10,000 sq. ft. 24/7 Technogym Fitness Center with panoramic views
- 75+ weekly group fitness classes and in-room on-demand fitness classes
- Personalized Wellness Concierge services
- Dedicated guest area with beach loungers and umbrellas
- Access to the oceanfront family-friendly Cabana Pool & adults-only Atlantic Pool
- 2-complimentary hours on a Carillon Beach Cruiser, per stay
- In-room device for contactless guest services
- Unlimited access to Pressreader, an all-you-can-read digital newsstand with thousands of the world’s most popular newspapers
Arrival / Departure
- Check-In Time: 4PM | Check-Out Time: 11AM
- Please contact our Front Desk for questions about early check-in, late check-out and early check-out. Pricing may vary depending on availability.
- Resort-wide complimentary wi-fi
- Upon arrival, an incidentals hold of $200.00 per night will be charged to the credit card provided.
- Your car is parked in our secure garage with in/out privileges and a ticket is issued using our SMS phone app. Upon request, we can make arrangements to have your car ready at a specific time.
- Arrangement for transportation can be made with concierge upon request. Prices may vary depending on availability.
- Overnight Hotel Guest Rate: $40 per night (Billed to Guests Room). Parking for electric cars is based on availability.
- Daily Visitors Rate: $20 per vehicle
- The Strand Restaurant: $10 per vehicle
- Tambourine Room by Tristan Brandt: $10 per vehicle
- While travel can be exciting, we understand plans may change. Cancellation policies are based on the offer/rate plan selected at the time of booking and corresponding travel dates. If your reservation has a 7-day cancellation policy, please contact the resort by 4pm (EST) at least 7 days prior to the expected arrival date. The full deposit will be retained for any cancellations or changes made after this time. Changes made within the cancellation window are subject to approval at the sole discretion of the hotel. If your reservation has a non-refundable cancellation policy, please note that any modifications or cancellations have been forfeited. Please check your confirmation or contact the hotel directly for any questions.
- A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. Reservations booked will be charged on a one-night deposit at the time of booking.
- This does not apply to the Advance Purchase, Free Night promotions, or any offer which requires the full pre-payment at the time of booking.
- To schedule an appointment, please speak to our Wellness Concierge who will arrange your perfect experience.
- If you are a hotel guest, you can contact the spa by simply pressing the spa button on your in-room device.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow you plenty of time to check in, settle, and partake in our world-class Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuit prior to your service.
- Please be aware that your late arrival may determine the length of your treatment. Your service will end as scheduled so as to not inconvenience the next guest.
- Please allow 24-hours’ notice for cancellation or rescheduling of treatments to avoid a penalty equal to that of your service.
- The minimum age of 16 is required for access to the Thermal Experience Circuit, treatment, and fitness areas.
- Discover the ultimate wellness retreat with our exclusive day passes. Step into a world of relaxation, rejuvenation, and serenity as you immerse yourself in a haven dedicated to your well-being.
- In order to provide a tranquil experience, Carillon Miami Wellness Resort prohibits cell phone use in the following areas: Spa treatment rooms, Wellness and Fitness areas, Rocco Donna Salon and the Atlantic Pool.
- Carillon Miami Wellness Resort welcomes dogs up to 35 pounds, based on the availability of our pet-friendly suites. With 48 hours’ notice, we can arrange for dog food, treats, or toys in anticipation of your visit. In addition, our team is happy to provide referrals to local veterinarians, pet shops, groomers, parks that allow off-leash play, and doggy day-care facilities. A dog walker can be secured for an additional fee. A $250 pet fee per pooch will be assessed upon check-in. (Registered service dogs are exempt.) There is a limit of two dogs per suite. Pets may not be left unattended for extended periods. Prior to arrival, we recommend to bring copies of your dog’s registration and current vaccination records, along with a signed waiver of liability. If you plan to bring your dog with you, please contact us to make proper arrangements. Have another kind of pet? Let us know in advance, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you and your friend.
A Smoke-Free Environment
- Carillon Miami Wellness Resort is a smoke-free environment. Smoking cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, or pipes is not permitted in any outdoor areas. Smoking is allowed in any areas that are not part of the Carillon Hotel property such as the boardwalk or Collins Ave. No tobacco or nicotine products are available for purchase. Smoking in your suite or on your balcony will result in a $650.00 charge for deodorizing.
- As a premier wellness destination, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to ensure the health and safety of our Carillon community. For more information, please visit our Health Advisory Notice.