Get Healthy Together with the biostation
Get Healthy Together with the biostation
An All-Encompassing Restorative Retreat For Two
the biostation, a leader in anti-aging and functional medicine, offers an all-encompassing preventative health center and exclusive retreat program. Led by the biostation’s medical director, Dr. Martin G. Bloom, MD, Carillon offers a selection of comprehensive services along with a dedicated retreat program that offers guests a rejuvenating getaway. the biostation cares for your body and mind from the inside out. Restorative treatments start with in-depth diagnostic testing for holistic wellness that improves energy, restores hormone balance, and provides effective and long-lasting anti-aging benefits.
Achieve Optimal Health Together
Embark on this wellness journey with a friend or a significant other for a unique wellness retreat at Carillon. From sprawling luxury apartment accommodations to diagnostic testing assessing over 100 biomarkers including a Total Wellness Evaluation – a comprehensive evaluation with the biostation’s medical providers, IV nutrient therapy, daily group fitness, spa renewal, oceanside ingredient-driven cuisine and more this wellness retreat will leave you with a profound sense of relaxation combined with health results for your journey to optimal health.
This guided 4-night wellness retreat is customized to each of your specific health goals as the biostation’s team of medical professionals develops a personalized road map for longevity and wellness far beyond your visit to Carillon.
5 Days / 4 Nights
This Wellness Journey Includes
- Spacious accommodations for 4-nights in a one-bedroom or two-bedroom luxury apartment (King and Queen options are available)
- $800 Food & Beverage credit
- Unlimited access to 10,000 sq.ft. Technogym Fitness Center with panoramic ocean views
- Access to 65+ group weekly fitness classes
- Access to the Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuit, one of the country’s most expansive hydrotherapy experiences
Each guest will receive:
- Extensive diagnostic testing that assesses over 100 biomarkers including hormone, thyroid and cardiovascular panels*
- A comprehensive evaluation with the biostation’s medical provider
- A personalized wellness plan to guide you beyond your retreat
- Two bLean or bEnergized lipotropic injections
- Two IV nutrient therapy treatments (can be substituted with a Push)**
- On-going monitoring following retreat with access to a personal Patient Advocate and medical team
- Three curated Touchless Wellness Experiences
- 50-minute Spa Treatment
*Blood testing can be done prior to arrival, at a local lab with a prescription from the biostation
**Does not include the NAD IV treatment
Summer season starting at $1,300+ per night for two people, subject to availability and seasonal rates.
You both have the option of preparing for your Total Wellness Evaluation by having your necessary blood work completed at a lab near you. Mobile phlebotomy may also be available in some areas. Speak to the biostation’s patient care team for more information about scheduling this pre-arrival appointment and timing for when is best to schedule.
- Settle into beautiful Miami and take advantage of all Carillon has to offer.
- For those who scheduled an on-site blood draw, you can find more about blood panel details here.
- Relax in the IV Lounge at the biostation wellness center on the 4th floor with a Nutrient IV treatment that replenishes vital nutrients.
- Immerse yourself in the Salt Float Gravity Therapy for a good night’s rest, a recommended Touchless Wellness Experience at The Spa.
- Try a Beach Boot Camp class or TRX Strength Training group fitness class to start the day.
- Relax and soak in one of the country’s largest Thermal Hydrotherapy Circut. To help stimulate circulation, bring relief from pain, decrease stress and rejuvenate your body at The Spa.
- Choose a bLean injections to burn fat and eliminate toxins or bEnergized injections for a boost of energy at the biostation wellness center.
- Nourish your body with an oceanside dinner at The Strand, our signature restaurant serving fresh and ingredient-driven cuisine.
- Start your day with a morning meditation or yoga to calm the mind and spirit.
- Refuel with a fresh breakfast at The Corner Store, serving fresh juices and smoothies along with small bites, coffee and pastries.
- We recommend a second dose of relaxation in the Thermal Hydrotherapy Circut. To help stimulate circulation, bring relief from pain, decrease stress and rejuvenate your body at The Spa.
- Discover a cutting-edge Vibroacoustic Electro Magnetic Infrared therapy (VEMI) to center the body, recharge and detoxify the cells, and eliminate the effects of electro-smog radiation from our wide range of Touchless Wellness Therapies at The Spa.
- Replenish with a Nutrient IV treatment at the biostation.
- Immerse yourself in the Thermal Hydrotherapy Circuit and move between hot and cold areas to warm, cleanse, and relax prior to a spa treatment or following exercise.
- Take your movement into recovery mode with an Aqua, Roll & Release, or Stretch Classes to wind down from a workout.
- Discover the Prism Light Pod, the industry’s most advanced, 360-degree whole-body red-light therapy system that enhances natural wellness and speeds aesthetics & performance recovery 4-10 times. Alternatively, try the Halotherapy Infrared Sauna known as the breathe and detox suite as it’s a natural and effective solution for respiratory health and hygiene. Anti-viral, bacterial, fungal, inflammatory, stress combating & supports immune health.
Follow-up Wellness with the biostation
Your Patient Advocate and the biostation team will consistently follow up with you to ensure you’re achieving the results you desire and answer any questions you may have about your recommended treatment plan. All of your treatment can be supported and continued remotely via the biostation’s HIPAA compliant telemedicine platforms.
the biostation's Wellness Evaluation
Receive your comprehensive wellness evaluation with the biostation’s medical provider. This can be done at the biostation facility or virtually. Your Inbody evaluation will also be performed at the biostation. The consult will be conducted upon receipt of bloodwork results. 24-48 hours after your medical consultation, you will have a follow-up with your Patient Advocate. This can be done after you’ve returned home, depending on your length of stay.
Need To Know:
Health retreats must be booked 14 days prior to arrival and are subject to availability and black-out dates. Final retreat price is contingent on stay dates. First night’s deposit taken upon booking. 14 days prior to stay, full amount will be charged, non-refundable with flexible cancellation option.
Group fitness classes mentioned above are recommendations but guests are open to choose what you’d like to include in your personalized retreat. Class schedules change weekly and some classes may not be available the days of your stay. All treatments, services and appointments are encouraged to be scheduled prior to your stay in order to provide you with a finalized itinerary and confirm availability.
The biostation offers third-party services at the Carillon Miami Wellness Resort.