Tambourine Room by Tristan Brandt
Tambourine Room French Fine Dining by Tristan Brandt
Modern French Fine Dining in an Intimate Setting
The Tambourine Room by Tristan Brandt is an 18-seat fine dining experience within the Carillon Miami Wellness Resort. At the Tambourine Room, we are delighted to offer our guests a delicate take on modern classic French cuisine with Asian influences.
When the space first opened in 1958 it was known as a place for cocktails and conversation and now, nearly 65 years later, Chef Brandt and his team have reenergized the room, transforming it into a world-class dining destination.
Indulge in Our Tasting Menus
Throughout the evening, guests will delight in tasting menus filled with surprises and storytelling. The menus draw inspiration from classic French haute cuisine and Chef Brandt’s culinary upbringing cooking in Michelin-starred kitchens in Europe and Asia.
Beginning with an amuse-bouche, followed by an elegant combination of dishes, there is something to tantalize all palates along this culinary journey. Chef Brandt believes the tasting menus are best enjoyed with wine, as such, the restaurant is offering wine only to fully immerse oneself into the unique sensory experience.
Our local and seasonal ingredients are carefully selected from farms around South Florida to ensure quality and divine taste in every bite.
Things To Know For Your Culinary Journey at the Tambourine Room by Tristan Brandt
Dinner is presented Wednesday – Sunday with 2 different seatings available.
- The first seating is at 6 p.m. featuring a three-course tasting menu for $140 per person with the option to add Chef’s recommended wine pairing for $55.
- The second seating is at 8:30 p.m. featuring a six-course tasting menu for $215 per person with the option to add Chef’s recommended wine pairing for $135.
- Dietary restrictions: We are able to offer vegetarian alternatives to each menu item. However, we are not able to accommodate gluten-free, nut, vegan, kosher, or dairy-free requests. If you have additional dietary restrictions, we do not recommend this tasting menu.
- Beverages: At this time, the restaurant only offers a Chef’s recommended wine pairing for each seating as well as an expansive wine list. If you prefer to bring a bottle from your personal collection, a corkage fee of $75 will apply.
- Reservations for the first of each month for that month and the following month.
- This culinary experience is intended for adults only.
Follow @TambourineRoom to stay up to date on the latest information.