NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO NATURAL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK STATE, PUERTO RICO, AND ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BELOW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN NEW YORK AND ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AS WELL AS WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. GENERAL RULES. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. Entrants understand and agree that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is established by entering the Sweepstakes hereunder and nothing in these Official Rules shall be deemed to place Sponsor in any different position from anyone else that has not entered the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at www.carillonhotel.com (the “Website”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD. The Carillon Miami’s Game Day Sweepstakes(the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:01:00 A.M. EST Tuesday, January 21, 2020 and ends 11:59:00 P.M. EST Monday, January 27, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes Entry Period at any time with or without notice to eligible participants.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is only offered in the United States and the District of Columbia (where legal) and is only open to natural persons who as of the Sweepstakes Entry Period, are legal United States residents (of such jurisdictions where the Sweepstakes is lawfully offered but excluding residents of New York State, Puerto Rico, and all US territories and possessions), and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. If you are entering the Sweepstakes from a mobile device, you may be required to turn on location services on your mobile device. Message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Sponsor does not charge for receiving text messages.
Employees, managers, officers and directors (and their immediate families, parents, children, spouses and siblings, regardless of where they live and members of their same households, whether related or not) of Sponsor or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies; and entities engaged in the development, distribution, implementation or administration of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN NEW YORK, PUERTO RICO AND IN ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AS WELL AS WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS. These are the Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal and applicable State laws of the United States and the District of Columbia and are subject to change without notice in order to comply with them. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements or comply with any other provisions of these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed in Sponsor’s sole discretion to violate these Official Rules. All such decisions will be final.
4. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Beginning on the Sweepstakes Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes through one (1) of the entry methods listed below.
Method #1 ("Hotel Booking"): Entrants that book a non-refundable reservation to stay at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort on any date between January 31, 2020 and February 2, 2020 willreceive an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes.
Method #2 ("mail entry"): Send a postcard or letter with your complete name, mailing address, e-mail address and daytime phone number to Carillon Hotel, LLC , ATTN: Carillon Miami’s Game Day Sweepstakes, 6801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33141. Mail entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Entry Periodto receive free entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries will be deemed made by the natural person whose information appears on the postcard or letter.
Method #3 (“email entry”): Entrant must be a resident of Central Carillon Beach Condominium Association, Inc., South Carillon Beach Condominium Association, Inc., North Carillon Beach Condominium Association, Inc. to submit an entry via Method #3. Residents may send an email with your complete name, tower, unit number, email address and daytime phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email entries must be timestamped during the Sweepstakes Entry Period to receive free entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries will be deemed made by the natural person who is the registered and verified holder of the email account listed in the email entry.
An entrant must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries shall be disqualified. A maximumtotal of one (1) entry will be permitted per person.
Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes or contest entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail addressused for the Hotel Booking will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail addressused for the Hotel Booking entry method.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, incomplete, postage due or illegible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for faulty, incorrect, or incorrectly transcribed email transmissions, incorrect codes or announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission that may limit an entrant's ability to redeem a prize, or any error that may occur in the processing of registrations or codes.All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. A total of one (1) Prize winner will be determinedby a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. A random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor using randomization methods selected in its sole discretion, to take place on or about Tuesday, January 28, 2020 (the “Drawing Date”), following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. All decisions are final and binding. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner by e-mail and/or phone. To claim the prize, the potential winner must: (1) respond to Sponsor’s notification confirming that he/she is a winner within two (2) days of being notified by the means listed above, and (2) within four (4) days of being notified by Sponsor, send Sponsor the signed and notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, tax forms (as applicable), and (where legal) Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).
In the event that more than one individual responds to any single potential winner notification and claims to be the entrant who made the selected entry, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the entry associated with the e-mail account used to make the entry.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within two (2) days from the time the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, and/or the potential winner doesn’t sign and return the Prize Claim Documents within the time allotted, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes and receive the Prize and the Sweepstakes shall be terminated. Sponsor is not responsible for any messages not received by the potential winner, or for suspended or discontinued Internet service that may result in potential winners not receiving the prize notification.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND ODDS STATEMENT. There will be a total of one (1) Prize, awarded, which shall consist of two (2) tickets to the big game at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami on Sunday, February 2, 2020, which includeaccess to the 54 Live Hospitality suite (the “Prize”). The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $14,112. Any valuation of the Prize stated herein is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any Prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes and as required by law. Lost or stolen Prizes will not be replaced.
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses, which are not specifically listed as part of a Prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded Prize, are solely the responsibility of the respective Prize winner. All details and other restrictions of the Prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize will be delivered only to an address in the United States.
8. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, associated with the receipt of use of any Prize are the respective Prize winner's sole responsibility. Valid taxpayer ID or Social Security number may be required from the respective Prize winner when accepting the Prize. An IRS1099 form or other applicable tax form may be issued to the respective Prize winner. The Prize shall not be awarded until all such properly executed and forms are returned within the time allotted in these Official Rules.
9. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No Prize or any portion thereof is assignable or transferable. No Prize or any portion thereof is redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Grand Prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for a Prize are permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or in the event a Prize is unavailable, in which case a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Winner agrees to accept the Prizes “as is”, and both winner and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays in the game or failure of the game to take place – no substitutes will be provided if either a delay or failure to play occurs.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advisors, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies,any and all Internet servers and access provider(s),and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), harmless from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation negligence, recklessness, breach of warranty and/or other conduct and losses, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death and bodily injury, whether due to negligence, recklessness, breach of warranty and/or other conduct and/or other conduct of the Sponsor Entities or otherwise, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in any Prize-related activities, or the receipt and misuse of any Prize. Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Except where prohibited by law: (i) acceptance of a Prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name, entry, photographs, trademarks, statements, opinions, biographical information, voices, city and state addresses of residence,and likeness of such winner on a worldwide basis, in all forms of media and in perpetuity,for editorial, marketing, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and the use, misuse, or possession of any Prize; and (iii) acceptance of a Prize constitutes a waiver of any and all entrant’s costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said Prize.
You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases in this Section 10 and the Official Rules are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.